Sunday, February 21, 2010

User Error

I had a post all written about how I barely managed to complete Week One but why it still counted. Then I deleted it by accident and couldn't get it back. Rather than try to recreate it, I just had to step away from the computer. So, the short version is that I got a run in at the fitness center on Sunday, which concludes Week One. My preference would be to start my weeks on Sundays, but with being sick that didn't get off to the best start. Hopefully, that will get straightened out in the next week or so. I should be able to get at least two, if not three, runs in while I'm traveling this week.

I had a sinus infection during Week One and got food poisoning this week. Fingers crossed that Week Three (and beyond) will be healthy!

W1D3: 2.02 miles, 30 minutes (treadmill, includes warm up and cool down)

No comments:

Post a Comment